Protect Your Valuable Data with a Backup Disaster Recovery Strategy
Are you backing up your data every 15 minutes?
We can’t be sure when or where natural disasters happen and how your business continuity could be compromised. Companies could go out of business within 12 months of a flood or fire if they don’t have a well-structured backup and recovery plans in place. User error or hardware failure can erase your data for good, unless you have a backup and disaster recovery plan in place.
Acting as a critical part of your business continuity strategy, backup and recovery solution helps you protect against data loss, maximize the reliability and redundancy of your systems.
Your IT Results Inc. provides your business with a wide range of disaster recovery strategies for your IT systems – from remote or onsite backup storage services to off-site backup and recovery plans. We help you save time and money by handling the hardest part of backup and recovery process and leaving your staff focusing on developing your core competency and growing your business.
Our backups are performed as often as every 15 minutes to an onsite server that is backed up offsite each night. In the event of local hardware failure we can power on the backup of your server until the hardware failure is fixed. In the event of more critical problems like fires or floods we can power on the back up of your server in the cloud and minimize the downtime suffered.
- Immediate recovery from hardware failures.
- Reduced cost on backup and recovery solution.
- Ability to back up business critical data onsite as well as offsite to secure locations.
- Backups can be scheduled in 15 minute increments.
- Backups snapshot proofs sent for verification against corruption.
- Increase the level of your business reliability and redundancy.
- Backups are an automated process.
- Systems can be brought back online in case of failures or disasters.
Contact Your IT Results Inc. Today to discuss your options when it comes to Disaster Recovery (BDR) Solutions.